At the conclusion of our meeting, we will:
- Review your goals and objectives — We want to be sure we heard you correctly
- Review our process for preparing a financial plan — After all you should know what you are buying
- Review our costs —We prepare a custom analysis executive summary letter and recommendations. We then discuss implementation cost.
- Create a record of our conversation — Following our initial meeting, we will dictate a memo to your file so that we can remember all of the specific facts pertaining to your situation.
- We will send you a personalized thank you letter – Our thank you letter restates the goals and objectives we discussed in our meeting along with any other information we need to gather from you. This may include:
- You signature on our Financial Planning Agreement
- Actual statements from various financial institutions
- Other items of importance.